Want to Create a Club at TYWLS Astoria?
The amazing thing about TYWLS Astoria is that we are forever changing and looking to expand our Clubs based on student needs and interests. If you are interested in starting a club, please read this one pager FULLY to know where to begin.
How can I create a Club at TYWLS Astoria?
- Step 1: Find 10 students interested in being members of the club.
- Step 2: Find a club advisor to oversee the club, the club meetings, the club activities, and social media account.
- Step 3: Create a proposal that will be presented to Activties@tywls-astoria.org for approval.
- Step 4: Once the club has been approved, they must read the NYC DOE Social Media expectations on the tywls-astoria.org website, under the policies tab.
- Step 5: Advertise - you will need to advertise and promote your club to the school community to have others join and contribute to the goal of the club. If you make any flyers, you must submit them for approval to email@example.com
Please view this document for other information you may need to know when planning-creating a club event or activity: Link Here!