For basic supplies, teachers and staff are to complete the supply request form located in a binder in the main office. Requesting supplies does not guarantee their purchase, all supplies will be subject to funding availability and student needs.
For larger supply orders, go through the following process:
*Be very careful about what versions/types of products you are ordering and that they are the correct ones. Be precise:)
Here is the order of events when requesting to purchase supplies or books:
1. Teachers select items and submit order through doe (discuss steps and availability with Alicia if it’s from somewhere else, but it needs to be a doe vendor)
2. Teachers then submit the request on the purchasing request google doc.
3. Send email to Allison, Kimberly and Alicia that they have added a request.
4. Kimberly or Allison approves request on Google doc.
5. Alicia gets back to them that they have been approved
6. Alicia processes purchase.
7. Alicia/main office alerts teacher when delivery is made.
8. Teacher saves all receipts, if still in the box